Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saint Jeezy

This past week we had the pleasure traveling to a place where normal people live down in southern Utah. Seriously though, why do we live in such a place where there is snow. I swear every time I come back from a warm trip I curse the snow and swear I'll never settle for anything but the sun....someday I tell you. Briana and Baby Hannah flew into Vegas from Delaware and spent the whole week with us down in St. George. We enjoyed playing tennis, although our family is a bit competitive, and when I say a bit I mean like almost break up our family ties competitiveness....thanks mom. (visions of board games flying and doors slamming due to the competitive nature of a select few) We really did enjoy playing tennis. I enjoyed coaching Glen...he did not. We laid by the pool and swam and shopped and played at the park. Baby Hannah is so fetching smart. She's so smart. Poor Olive. She got failure of parents. Glen even said to me "I don't think Olive will genetically have what she needs to be as smart as Hannah." Thanks Glen, so glad you have faith in our children and their genetics. We will pray to the good lord above that she got your smarts. We also enjoyed an evening at the sand dunes. Hannah loved the sand dunes, she didn't like the sand in her eyes though. She was quite confused why the sand was getting in her eyes when she threw it in the air, she really is smart though. We all laughed really hard and it felt nice to have us all there as a whole again. We sure do miss our Delaware friends, it's just not the same without them. Glen and I took the lovelies back to Las Vegas where we stayed at the Golden Nugget, it had an awesome shark tank in the pool. It also had a cockroach run across our floor so I don't think we will be indulging ourselves in any Golden Nugget hotel staying in the future. We stayed an extra night and had a little Valentines/Med School/Vacation celebration. We met Dad and Lori for dinner that night which was wonderful then enjoyed some milkshakes and the Las Vegas lights. It was so nice to have Glenners to myself the next day and of course we shopped. We shopped until I was ready to go home which is rare because that probably means I've been in every store two times and bought something in each one. I love ya Glen, cheers to more Valentines Days full of love and shopping. Here's some pictures to enjoy.
 Shark tank swimming pool
 Hannah cutie!
 Dinner with the Bennions!
Las Vegas strip pic.
 Goodbye Hannah at the airport.

 What a good daddy!
 SAND DUNES!
 Baby Hannah & Em enjoying the sand




 Grandma being the best Grandma
 Buried baby
 Even Olive stuck her little toes in


 The sisters!



No comments:

Post a Comment