Sunday, November 9, 2014

The "Take too Many Pictures Mom"

I'm going to be one. You know, "those" moms! The moms that are always in their kids faces with a camera. I finally saved for a couple months, splurged and bought myself a nice camera. I was tired of using my point and shoot and wishing I could capture a better picture. I love my baby. I love Olive too but my camera baby is precious also. So far the picture taking of Olive has started rough. By the time it's in focus and I get the light right Olive has already swatted at my camera leaving slobbery fingerprints down my lens. Twice. Twice that has happened, I've only owned the camera for 4 days so ya it's rough. She's just really fast. To get back at her i've been taking naked pictures of her to show her friends once she's in grade school, so yah Olive, back off girl! I'm excited to start having a nice blog with nice pictures. So everyone shout "hooray" cause from here on out it only gets better. (Insert blog post written 5 months from now saying "I'm the worst blogger ever!" here)

Here are a few of my "figuring out my camera" pics! Some are decent and others..not so much! We went out to this awesome tree farm or something or other and took some pictures in the leaves. I'm still learning but I love taking a picture and being happy the way it looks!
 Olive's ballerina pose!
 Baldie!
 She's like my cat, loves boxes!
 Little pirate. Aren't you proud i'm teaching her good oral hygiene. 
 My boo!
 This is concerned olive.
Olive thinks it's too early to have a Xmas tree up so she has been underrating it all week.
 Daddy and Olive playing in the leaves. We love him!
 Walking like a champ.

 Love you boo boo!
 Good little tree climber, it's ok you guys, glen was ready to catch her.
Successful week full of random pictures and a decent walk in the park!




1 comment:

  1. HOORAH!!! for good cameras, good pics, and new blog posts! You better take pics, darling, and post post post! (I'm only saying this because recently I've actually posted posted posted). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete