Monday, November 17, 2014

RIP Warm Weather

Mother Nature is a total brat. We went from 69* to 34* in one day! ONE DAY! She wasn't even nice enough to slowly ease us in. Every single time it gets cold I kick myself for not taking advantage of the warm weather when I should have. Olive and I attempted to bundle up and play outside but that only lasted 8 minutes. Mostly because i'm a baby and I made Olive come inside with me. I love when I bundle her up. Too much poof for not enough baby! Christmas story kid right here friends! It's hilarious, especially when she can't get back up. "Help I've fallen and I can't get back up!" I laugh and then she screams so I help her up. All this chilly weather means two things. 1) Christmas Decor is up 2) Starbucks will be getting too much money from the Bennions. (I feel like the Lego movie dude. I've never been happier to pay 20$ for a cup of delicious!)
 With this beanie she looks borderline homeless!

We try to stay busy inside but all my tricks are usually used up by 7:30 am. Olives favorite things to do is to destroy my house along with my sanity. She's a pro. She recently is obsessed with climbing in drawers, cupboards, boxes, closets and of course the dishwasher. I swear she is half feline.

P.S. I swear that shirt isn't the only one she owns. For some reason every picture I happen to take she's wearing it! 




1 comment:

  1. Yay for another post and a hobo baby! You are doing good! And at least Olive has clothes on...Hannah runs around asking if she can "be nakey" to everyone. Please someone don't call child services!

    ReplyDelete