Friday, October 4, 2013

St. George and Stuff

We had such a fabulous weekend down in St. George with the whole Harlan crew, minus Chloe. Glen finished taking the "test that shall not be named" (MCAT) so to celebrate we left town early and skipped class and hitched a ride with the Harlan's. I love vacations but the worst part is knowing what you have to come home to. We came home to school, cleaning, homework, tests, and worst of all a stinky house because I forgot to take the trash when we left so it smelt like a bunch of dead pets filled out house. I took my first Chemistry test and  I'm pretty sure I did decent thanks to my brilliant husband who makes more sense in 5 minutes than my professor has in 10+ hours of class, but my professor does have one thing going for him and that's his voice, it sounds like he's straight off of a cartoon of some sort. But hooray that that is done. We enjoyed some great tennis watching thanks to Kelbie Emma, good Thai food, pool time and of course a good caving experience, although it is getting harder to crawl through small spaces with this belly that is forming.
This is us in the deep dark cave, apparently my shirt is a little too small
Looking at caves
 Me attempting in the background to get into the cave
It was a fun successful weekend! Thanks Camille for letting me steal your pictures :)

I also had the most ridiculous assignment for Interior Design, which I was taking for a "fun class", but turns out it's adding a little too much stress to my life and I'm not so sure that it's going to be enjoyable like I thought it was when I signed up for it. We had to take pictures of the Alphabet letters in architecture or nature. It was freaking hard and I suck at binding books, so I found out, I thought maybe everyone else had the same problem I did with binding, but when I turned mine in everyone else looked like they were professional book binders. Where did they all learn to do that? Not YouTube cause I tried that!


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. If you ever need help with books because, wait for it, I am a professional bookbinder. What type of books did you make?

    ReplyDelete