Thursday, October 17, 2013

Birthday, Halloween, and Good Company

The past few weeks have been so busy and I keep taking a look back and wondering how I got this far! September 23rd we celebrated Neal Harlan's 23rd birthday! I can't believe he has been gone for 5 birthdays! I forgot that morning and then when I realized it was his birthday I couldn't stop crying the rest of the day...but never fear, cupcakes are here! We stopped by and got 4 delicious cupcakes then spent the night with our favorite Zolman family playing croquet, eating way to spicy jalapeno poppers, and a good movie!

This is the only picture we have of Neal's last Birthday with us!
Cupcakes make everything better!

 I also decorated my house for Halloween! HOORAY! I couldn't wait to break out all my stuff, I love this holiday way to much, even though It stresses me out because I never know what I'm going to be until a few hours before I have to be somewhere in my costume! Cheers to freaking Halloween and Cheers to all of it's goodness!
We started out Conference Weekend with a bunch of sealings of important people at the Bountiful temple, pics to come? Eh probably not because Camille has them all. We then spent the night at Glen's sisters house in Layton. We love the Thompson Family! We headed to SLC where we met up with Ryan, Glen's brother and his cute wife Jordan and baby Blaire. We enjoyed a nice lunch at Pei Wei and some good shopping at Nordy's Rack! We ended with a divine dinner at the Bennion's and headed down to the Harlan's where we mostly slept and ate and Chloe, bless her heart, did these pregnant lady's toes! I think Chloe could join the ranks of an Asian she is so good at nails! It was a successful weekend!
Glen and Blaire

My amazing toes Chloe Noel did! She has to have Chinese in her blood!
On October 13th we went to Idaho Falls so Glen could participate in blessing our new baby niece Ivy Mae Leavitt. We loved being there and the good food and company. It's so crazy to think that in a few short months that will be us. I don't know if I'm quite ready yet.
This is cute Ivy Mae on her blessing day! (I gave her that headband!) Check out Karly's blog She's an amazing photographer!






1 comment:

  1. Cute!! love all your pics and I'm SO EXCITED to celebrate halloween with ya. Costumes done? Check. and they're awesome, just in case you were wondering :)

    ReplyDelete