Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School

The first week of school has ended and I can't believe that I do this again....and again....and again. But people keep telling me that If I go to college I'll make more money in my career or something someday so I guess it's a good thing and I should enjoy the experience of learning. This is Glen's last semester and for that reason I feel the need to throw a party to celebrate everyday that we are closer! We are beyond excited! Except unfortunately Med School will require 4 more years of us...ouch. But we keep thinking positive and pretend like we are kind of done in December. I'll graduate with my Associates degree which I don't know why it took so long because I swear people graduate High School with theirs but I think it makes me sound somewhat accomplished so I am proud. I got sick this week, I bet it's a combination of nasty people who don't wash their hands often enough on campus and the ward potluck we went to (you can't see what their kitchen looks like and that scares me). I realized what a cranky person I've become as I am easily irritated by the incoming Freshman, kill me if I was ever that annoying. I'm kind of a brat and sometimes want to say "I already have my friends I like and I'm here to learn so please don't bother me." Is that rude? Yes, yes it is. That's why I haven't said it to anybody. Happy Fall Semester of 2013, hope you can all survive with good health and decent grades. Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. I keep forgetting that you have a blog. I posted a post and pictures about our St. George trip on our blog ourbrightsideoflife.blogspot.com

    I love you sister! I can't wait to play with you on saturday

    ReplyDelete