Monday, November 18, 2013

Med School Interviews

Well Glen has heard back from 3 schools. Rocky Vista in Denver rejected him, but we don't like them anyways because his scores were way above their average so I think he's too good to go somewhere like that anyways! (we keep telling ourselves that so we don't feel to bad ha!) But really the only good thing that came out of Colorado was The Lumineers and people only know them because of a one hit wonder that personally has gotten so old as far as I'm concerned my grandmother listened to it. Yes, they're from Denver, and now you have another piece of useless information in your brain.

 Midwestern in Arizona put Glen on a wait list which isn't a bad thing. He still has a chance of getting an interview especially as they are rolling enrollment which means as someone drops out they add someone. 

Pacific Northwest in Washington state is so far our favorite because get this, GLEN GOT AN INTERVIEW! We are so excited because I've always loved the northwest and could seriously live there. He flies out January 9th (hopefully the baby is here by then, if not just kill me) He has his flight booked and we are seriously praying our hearts out that it goes well. I was so excited that I started researching the town that the Medical School is in. Yakima. let's just say I'm not quite as excited as I was..... See for yourself.
 As you can see it looks exactly like Utah, which is exactly what I don't want. But I'm still happy that Glen got an interview. And it's nice to know that the picture on the left is only an hour drive away...
We were so happy Glen got an interview that we stopped an got some Martinelli's and had a toast (ignore the ugly scrubs)

2 comments:

  1. Yep, we lived in Renton, WA...very green. Our friends moved near Yakima...very desert! Good luck on the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Thanks for keeping me updated :). Yay interviews!!!

    ReplyDelete